*waves hi to the new people on my flist* Nice to meet you all. Whenever I get new people on my list I try to do a Things You Don't Know About Me thingy. It's starting to get hard to find new things that are remotely interesting, but I attempt it.
Five Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I talk about my love for Keith, Jon, Stephen, and Anderson all the time. My dirty secret? I have a crush on Joe Scarborough. Yes he's a Republican, but I don't really care all that much. Have you seen him in glasses? Hello!
2. Another obsession I don't talk much about: Dan Patrick. I don't even like sports all that much. I mean, I really love baseball, and football is pretty awesome, but I don't follow them like a crazy person. I still listen to the Dan Patrick Show every day when I'm at work. He's pretty much one of the most awesome men on the planet.
3. I had a cheese quesadilla for dinner.
4. I took three years of Spanish in high school and a year and a half in college, but now I can barely conjugate ir. I've started going through my old Spanish books so I can relearn it. I think everyone should be able to speak at least one language other than their native one.
5. I haven't seen Thursday's Grey's Anatomy yet, so don't tell me what happened, but I'm all about the ( cutting for people who maybe don't know about this )
Well, there are five things. I don't know how interesting they are, but two
of them didn't have anything to do with television, so I'm proud.
Is there anything you new people want to ask me? Or anything my lovely old friends have been dying to know? Just ask.